We love the outdoors.
We’re not just artists and printers. Our team is full of hunters, fisherman, hikers and mountain climbers. We’re passionate about this, and it shows in the custom gear we create.
Each team – Sales, Art, PrePress, Production, Fulfillment, and Shipping – comes together to help you make products that match the quality of your brand.
Click the video to the left to learn more about who we are how !nk can make a difference for your brand.
Some of Our Amazing Outdoor Retail Partners
We love to lead with art and we pride ourselves on our custom artwork. With over 30 years of experience in designing and printing for the outdoor apparel market, we have learned what has proven to be popular and what sells well within that market. Below is some of our favorite outdoors inspired designs that we’ve designed over the years.
Want to start with custom artwork?
With hundreds of options out there, you need someone to guide you toward the shirt that your audience will actually wear. There truly is a quality shirt for every budget. All you need is a guide to help you determine what the best fit is for your brand. In our experience, these are a few of the garments that we’ve found are popular options for the outdoor market.
- 6.1 oz., 100% ring spun cotton
- Soft washed garment-dyed fabric
- Twill taped neck and shoulders
- Double-needle armhole, sleeve and bottom hems
- Soft, heavyweight tee
- Unique pigment dyed colors
- Colors and measurements may be inconsistent
- Perfect for those who like a vintage shirt.
- 5.2 oz., garment-dyed 100% ringspun cotton
- Unisex fit
- Side seams
- Tearaway label
- Fit similar to the Bella+Canvas 3501
- Color similar to the Comfort Colors 6014
- Premium retail option
- Very unique colors
- 8 oz. 50/50 preshrunk cotton/polyester
- Air jet yarn = softer feel and reduced pilling
- Double-lined hood with color-matched drawcord
- Pouch pocket
- An upgrade from the 18000
- Very soft, medium weight
- Reliable stock
- Unique Colors
- Perfect entry level for retail
Need help finding the perfect shirt?
Let us help you choose the print option that’s best for your next outdoors project. Each application has been given our exclusive Ink Stamp of Guarantee so click the options below to learn about the pros and cons of each application.